LunaSwap is a decentralized crypto exchange (DEX) that allows you to trade on a peer-to-peer basis. This means you can swap tokens directly on LunaSwap without the need for a middleman, which is more private and secure than trading your crypto assets on centralized exchanges (CEXs).

LunaSwap will support multiple chains and feature an internal bridge for transferring assets from one chain to another. The fee will be set at 0.2%, with 70% used to reward liquidity providers and the remaining 30% allocated for the buy and burn of $LUNA.

Last updated